• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you are now a copy of an Ace Attorney series game.

I wish I knew the meaning of chicken salad sandwiches.

Granted, but you forget what *insert important familly member/friend here*'s face looks like.

I wish for photographic memory.

Granted, you now remember every photograph you ever see with perfect clarity.

I wish for the next poster's wish to be granted without their wish being corrupted.

Granted(?), you could of had a wish uncorrupted but you didn't make one.

I wish I was actually good at a competitive level of games I play.

Granted, you become just good enough to be considered 'average'.

I wish I was great competitive Pokkén.

Granted, but he wished for Taco Tuesdays to no longer exist.

I wish I bought that Magikarp from the shady salesperson in the Route 4 Pokémon Center, only to learn that I could have caught one for free later.

Granted, you love and nurture it until it evolves into Glitchmon and every Pokemon you own twerks while you're choosing a move

I wish someone cared what I'm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin'! (impossible not to quote lyrics)

Granted. One person in the entire universe cares about your emotions. Everyone else is rendered phyisally incapable of caring about you in any way, shape or form.

I wish for a good night's sleep.

Granted, here's all the money you could ever need.

*A lietral ton of money drops on ^'s head*

...Oops.

I wish for perfect hindsight.

Granted, you are now able to see what's happening behind you without turning your head.

I wish I knew why crane games seem to be rigged...

Granted, But you wasted your wish on something common sense could of told you.

I wish I wasn't a terrible person.

Back
Top Bottom