• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it is only one bite size.

I wish I was a person above the threshold of being able to be called any derogatory remark with solid proof.

The wish never happens since it killed the thread.

I wish that the entire world turned pink.

Granted, now you're colorblind and you perceive all colors as some shade of pink.

I wish Kirby4ever actually corrupted my wish.

Granted, but we will never know the result of siad corruption.

I wish for the letter d. Feel free to interperate that how you wish.

Granted, you just said 'd'.

I wish the webcomics I read didn't preemptively update.

Granted, but it is impossible to take it out of the daycare it is currently in.

Granted, summer went into autumn, autumn went into winter, winter went into spring, spring went into summer, summer went back into winter, then winter gave spring and summer a miss and went straight into autumn.

I wish for a jelly-filled rice ball.

Granted, it's a little skeleton with a bell for a head.

Here's something for y'all. I wish for Ash's Kalos League battle against Alain to end in a draw.

Granted, but they immediately rematch and one of them wins.

I wish I would stop forgetting to put my wish down.

Granted, but you now gain some infraction points for each time you have done so in the past due to the pointless post rule.

I wish the below user obtained one dollar from someone other then me.

Granted, the parrot scream talks all over the house and talks in a very foul language, insulating you, your family, your friends, and everyone that comes into the house, and it will never shut up.

I wish that I have a life size Buneary plush.

Granted, but now everyone that sees it thinks less of you.

I wish this wish was to cancel out the corruption of this wish.

Back
Top Bottom