• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you corrupt your own wish, so you can't corrupt anything anymore... or something.

I wish I had understood Chidamari's username earlier!

Granted, but there is a different reason for the name.

I wish that I had the money to buy xenoblade right now.

Granted, the snow falls an inch per second though. Enjoy getting snowed in in seconds!

I wish the people chida made rob me gave me my money for xenoblade.

Granted, but than someone steals the money from you.

I wish I was done with my stupid math class.

Granted, exam time!

I wish people stopped complaining about the Fairy type. It's been nearly three years now...

Granted, but now everyones complaining that their isn't enough fairy types.

Granted, but they have a blood filling.

I wish for Pokemon Go to be on Windows Phone.

Granted, but your phone automatically blows up when you open the app.

I wish I had more ice cream.

Granted, but it is a flavor so bad you throw up upon tasting it.

I wish something would notify me when I was about to forget my wish.

Granted. Everyone except you gets notified when you forget your wish.

I wish for a sane President of the United States come November.

Granted, now you have sane president in November 2989.

I wish for being able to teleport.

Granted. And when your teleportation used, you'll be disappeared from the world...

...Forever.

I wish money falls for everyone with poison so every person dies after touching it except me. That's why it's a Cold Hard Cash.

Granted, but since everyone is dead, then you don't have anything to spend the money on.

I wish it would stop thunder-storming.

Back
Top Bottom