• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

What. No idea what I just read so... instead you get a Sigma of Fluffy Coat Snow Miku?

Learn to fly.

ERROR 48u: NO WISH DETECTED

Oh, and u is totally a number, why would you think otherwise?

I wish for the ability to understand the language of animals.

And that was the last we heard from Usagi-chan, as an incredibly large amount of money fell from the sky and crushed her(?) to death. A moment of silence for our fallen comrade.

OK that's enough I wish for the inability to die until I reach the end of an average human's life span.

Granted, you are forced to play a set of tennis matches.

I wish for the ability to control the thoughts of others.

Granted. You get threadbanned for screwing with the rules of the thread.

I wish the Ash Greninja side will lose UvD 34

Granted, but any side you join in the future of that game shall lose from this point onwards.

I wish, I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

Granted, but you cannot control your own thoughts. Get rekt.
I didn't really control my thoughts in the first place. Get counter-rekt. :p

Granted, the fish is a Magikarp that evolves and destroys you.

I wish for the UvD with Ash-Greninja and Mega Charizard X to still be undecided after the Ash vs Alain battle is over.

Granted. Ash will not be catching anything in the region to make up for the powerhouse he ended up taking with him.

I wish, for once, that Ash will win a tournament and finally become a Pokemon Master.

Granted, it's the Genie from Aladen and you're forced to live with him and he'll never leave your side as he make your life horrible for the rest of your life.

I wish that the heat wave will end.

*Teleports ^ to the Southern Hemisphere* Your wish is granted.

I wish that the next poster's wish is unable to be corrupted.

Back
Top Bottom