• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you have to go through everything that you have to go through last year, but everything is much worse. As the years passes, you'll becomes even younger until you're no longer alive.

I wish that the Earth has two moons.

Granted. The entire year you've just lived through is erased from existence.
Granted, now there are twice as many werewolves.

I wish for an esplosion.

Granted, but your next wish won't be granted.

I wish studying.

Granted, you have to stay in one spot studying all day, every day and can't do anything but study for the rest of your life with no breaks.

I wish that Minecraft server I go to is the most popular server there is.

Granted. It is so popular, the server broke down forever.

I wish 42 is not life or death.

Granted, now it's just death.

I wish for the user below me to have their wish corrupted.

Due to the paradox of the above user asking for their wishes not the be corrupted, and them then wishing to have this particular wish corrupted, the universe is destroyed.

I wish for something.

Granted, one member dies and the other immediately enters another relationship.

I wish that I could find my previous sig gif, but with the dimensions that fit.

You find something awesome for your sig, it's way too big because it's 13,000x13,000 pixels.

I wish that people stop takeing small not a big deal things really seriously.

Granted, he starts a war with Coca-Cola and the Kool Aid man that kills millions.

I wish for my wish to wish for a wish.

Granted, you get banned for doing so.

I wish for the universe to become a bad fanfic.

Do you really need to do much to corrupt that wish?

Back
Top Bottom