• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's dried before coming out of your body.

I wish for the most selfish thing: World War III

Granted, it takes 1,000 years. Portal 3 is released in 3016.

I wish for my wash to wish wash as I watch.

Granted. I'm not really sure how to corrut it since I'm not entirely sure what this particular wish entaiuls, but that's besides the point.

I wish, I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

Granted. You now have the head of R2D2.

I wish I could turn into Cutiefly at will.

Granted, you now have to eat nectar for the rest of your life and you have to avoid other Pokemon that are larger and wants to eat you.

I wish that there's no light pollution so I can see the stars and galaxies in space.

Granted. You now see a constellation that is shaped like a hand giving you the middle finger.

I wish I could afford to retire at 28.

Granted. It's bad for your health.

I wish I had an easy life.

Granted, everyone makes fun of you for being a filthy casual.

I wish I could ride a bike.

Granted, it gets so cold that the entire planet freezes solid, even the mantle and the core is frozen solid.

I wish that Mars and Venus (planets) becomes habitable for human colonization.

Granted, but it gives out while in the air and...well, the results won't be pretty.

We want...a shrubbery!

Back
Top Bottom