• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It is so dry that liquids dry up by the time it enters your mouth.

I wish for world peace.

Granted, but aliens are now the world's enemy, even if all people has peace. People are now warring on who to attack, breaking the peace.

I wish that BMGF gets a new and better theme.

Granted. You proceed to fuse with a mortal being, resulting in instability in your immortality, causing your body to slowly break down.

I wish for a magic wand with extremely useful but equally safe powers.

Granted, it's a magicarp that only knows splash and it's at level 100 and can't learn any moves.

I wish for a super fluffy pillow.

Granted. It's the Emperor's New Clothes (and we all know what it is).

I wish for a chance to think of my wish that I don't want to see corrupted.

Granted, but by the time you think of it someone else has posted.

I wish for the ability to control time and space.

Granted, you become numb and you can't feel anything anymore.

I wish I can get a shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Sun.

Granted. It's a Sunkern.

I wish the next pseudo-legendary Pokémon isn't another Dragon type.

Granted, the pseudo-legendary Pokemon looks like a dragon, but it's not a dragon type, and as soon as you see it, you start forever thinking that it's a dragon type even though it's not.
Would it be funny if that kind of Pokemon exists in generation 8 in 3-4 years from now? XD

I wish that I have a pink computer.

Back
Top Bottom