• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's non-functional, and has far too many scratches and dents to make out the pink color.

I wish for a trainer card.

Granted, I shall grant protection from corruption upon thee... until the next time you post in this thread, that is.

I wish for life. Interpret that how you will.

Granted, you get Chain Chop as a pet, it quickly goes after you and eats you because it's running loose.

I wish that there's snow on Christmas.

Granted, Christmas comes so quickly that you weren't even ready for it.

I wish that there's more new Pokemon in Sun and Moon then what we have now.

Granted. They have uninspired and (somehow) objectively bad designs, and are unobtainable in the first place.

I wish that Breath of the Wild would no longer be delayed, and that it would be a complete, functioning game at release.

Breath of the Wild gets rushed as they try to release it before 2016 ends and the game's graphics ends up being terrible, the game is really buddy, lags all the time, and it crashes so much that it's unplayable.

I wish that Pokebank starts working for Sun and Moon before 2016 ends.

Granted. Pokebank serves with a plenty server errors.

I wish Santa gives present to naughty kids.

Granted, only kids with a Naughty Nature get presents from now until hereafter.

I wish all our dreams will come true. Or something.

Everyone's dream came true, everyone and the planet dies in the process.

I wish that everyone on Fan Fiction is more creative then having to see journey fictions with the same plot over and over again.

GGGrrrr444NnT3333Dddd.

5ppp4Mm 80T5555 aaaAtt Ur 53rV1Ce.....

I wish I let the pigs fly.

Granted! You get a New 3DS XL which has been blended into dust. I don't think it works.

I wish for... a single M&M candy. :B

Back
Top Bottom