• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's a super ugly horrible bootleg that is covered in led, you can't return it.

I wish for a shiny Pichu.

Granted. They're all bad ideas though.

I wish I inherited a few million dollars.

Granted, said money happend to belong to a Nigerian prince... and you shoudl know how well that usually goes.

I wish for something mundane. Interpret that how you will.

Granted, but it's a knock-off that features shoddy artwork, loads of engrish, and is totally useless.

I wish for a dragon that controls lightning.

Granted, you get "Jirachi" and it kills you when you make a wish.

I wish that I'm not lazy in Minecraft.

That ultimate wish turns out to be a rotten egg sitting half way out of a rotting dead chicken.

I wish that spring comes a month earlier.

Granted, but it will cause a paradox on spring happening a month even if the Earth's tilt still makes the northern hemisphere farther from the sun, causing the solar system to explode.

I wish for Minecraft being cheaper.

Your hands are cured, they are now dead and rotting.

I wish for all of the cheese in the world.

Granted, your boat sinks as soon as it goes 100 feet.

I wish that people will stop destroying the environment.

Back
Top Bottom