• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

No Wish? So... You did not wish anything so I give you everything to corrupt it!

I wish for a non-faulty New 3DS XL which I can never drop, or spill anything. Also, it should be immune to all sorts of damage.

Granted. Everyone controls you while you have the ability to control power ups.

I wish for all the power in the universe to be in my hands.

Granted, Dialga and Palkia finds you and kills you.

I wish that all bad people that ever lived and is currently alive no longer exists.

Granted, it's a toy plane that is impossible to control crashes into a neighbor's house while the neighbor is watching and he sues you.

I wish for a palm tree growing on my front yard. (They can't grow where I live)

Granted, but you lose the ability to understand human languages.

I wish the below user got to visit a fictional realm of their choice.

Granted, but wish is not granted.

I wish to understand all Martian languages.

Granted, but the persona is horrible and ugly.

I wish that my dog is a puppy again.

Back
Top Bottom