• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you ended up giving yourself and everyone who eats the pie a horrible case of food poisoning.

I wish that we can start colonizing the new planets now.

Granted, your perfect laptop dies before you take it out of the box and you can't use it because it's bricked and have no motherboard.

I wish that the sun is an infant again.

Granted, you lost so much weight that you turn into air and there's no turning back.

I wish that it's spring already and not an extended winter.

Granted, but since perfection is boring, everyone dies of boredom. Or something.

I wish for a pet of some kind.

Granted, but the only thing you can do to interact with the humans is eat spicy foods.
I wish I had time and space control.

Granted, Dialga and Palkia kills you for taking control of time and space

I wish that all of the clouds turn pink.

Granted, you get a Ditto plush that is super dirty and has stains that you might not want to know what the stains are.

I wish that the sky turns pink.

Granted, but you have to live on the website Pokecharms. Thanks for starting my depression Charms.
I wish that I could sleep and wake up whenever I wanted

Back
Top Bottom