• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the egg is rotten and it smells so bad that you can't stand it, and you're stuck with it.

I wish that the moon turns pink.

Granted! The moon has been replaced with a single dragonfruit. (Which is pink.)

Since the dragonfruit can hardly serve the gravitational function of the moon, tides are knocked out of balance, the axial tilt of the Earth goes wild creating unpredictable seasonal changes, and the Earth rotates so fast that days last a mere 9 hours. Darn. :U

I wish to eat tiramisu!

Granted, you are now loved by the one person you despise the most.

I wish for an uncorrupted wish and for this not to result in a paradox of some kind.

you just made one, wasting your wish. great job.

i wish hamtaro would stop existing

Granted. Everything stops existing.

I wish for absolutely everything to be perfect for everyone.

Granted! But due to conflicting definitions of "perfect" between people, the universe implodes from experiencing an existential paradox. Whoops.

I wish to have a treehouse!

your house is now in a tree. like, in a redwood tree. have fun climbing there every day.

i wish i had a boyfriend.

Granted, it's someone hates and despise you so much that he rather you dead.

I wish for rainbows.

Granted, you get a rainbow of coloured laser beams fired in your general direction.

I wish for the sweet release of death.

Granted...and you reincarnate again.

I had shapeshifting as a superpower.

Granted, your team gets stronger by a tiny bit while your enemies/opponents gets much much stronger.

I wish that I can hear better.

every sound you hear is deafeningly loud now.

i wish no spider would ever come closer than 10 meters to me.

Granted, but you now become a magnet for every other kind of creepy-crawly in the universe (and even some in the multiverse).

I wish for money.

Granted. Here's a penny.

I wish I could make a wish that can't be corrupted.

you literally just made that non-corruptable wish. when will you people learn.

i wish for world peace.

Granted but the world is now being led by a neo Habsburg Family.

I wish for someone to eat lunch with.

Granted! Every lunch period, a giant talking crocodile drags you down into the sewers for a chat while it snacks on missing children.

I wish for someone to corrupt the above wish a second time.

Back
Top Bottom