• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they simply adopt the new moniker of gargoyles. Not sure why that specific kind of mythical creature, maybe because the name just sounds evil or something who knows.

I wish, I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

Granted. The fish killed you instead.

I wish that YT would rise as a brain-hungry zombie and start the zombie apocalypse, and I don't care if I'm first victim or not a victim or who else is or is not a victim.

Granted, but as the patient zero (or head of the zombies if you prefer), I become ruler of the world when it's taken over and get to boss everyone else (including you) around. Or something.

I wish for a new computer (one that works).

Last edited:
Granted. It has a mind of its own and now wants to control the world with nothing but machines being in charge. Thanks for dooming mankind.

I wish I can just go back to the 90s.

Granted. But it crashes and deletes any game it's in and any storage system transferred to once caught. Including the bank.

I wish Durbe was a shiny Missingno!

you have 99 house keys now, leading to some getting stolen and your house getting robbed.

i wish senpai would notice me.

Granted, you're an Unown that only knows hidden power normal, someone catches you only to put you into a PC as a part of his/her collection forever.

I wish that all of my childhood shows come back.

Last edited:
Granted. They're now edgy, adult-oriented dark comedies that completely lack every element that made them great in childhood.

I wish someone would corrupt this wish.

Granted, the wish got so corrupted, that you die. :(

I wish that I have a pet ladybug.

Granted, you now have a pet bug that happens to be female.

I wish I could think of an amusing wish.

Granted! You're now dead, since only the dead are truly invincible.

I wish Ash was evil.

Granted, you are dead since if he was evil he would kill everyone.

I wish I had faith in humanity.

Back
Top Bottom