• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you then hate pink.

I wish Intimidador did not break down when I went to ride it yesterday.

Granted. It broke down during and you are still stuck up there, getting meals delivered by helicopter while Army engineers scratch their heads as they try to figure out how you got stuck in that one spot and how to get you down.

I wish Pokemon Stars had been released already.

Granted, it's a pirated version of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum with no changes to the game is is mostly unplayable.

I wish that I have a new TV for my PS2.

Granted, it's in black and white and never gets signal.

I wish there was a easier way to train Smeargle.

Granted. Now Smeargle gains EVs at triple the rate and a level at every 10 experience points. But all of its stats are now a base of 1.

I wish Master Balls were sold in Pokemarts.

Granted, they cost 999,999,999 Pokédollars or whatever that currency is called.

I wish for a pie.

Granted. You are promptly captured by a trainer who sticks you in a PC for the rest of eternity.

I wish I could teleport.

Granted. You teleport randomly anywhere, and have no control over it.

I wish for a fish.

Granted. Given the nature of programming, I don't have to twist this, one week of dealing with a computer code that won't compile properly no matter how hard you try will break you enough.

I wish I knew more about nuclear physics.

Granted. You're only free from physical pain. Forever you shall be tormented by the dumbest thoughts, like, your car being at 3/4 gasoline and it pains you that it is not at 4/4.

I wish teleporters existed in real life to make traveling much easier.

Granted. 4chan hacks them one day and everyone comes out the other end as physical copies of Adolf Hitler.

Granted.
Fallout 4 happens irl.

*checks one item off my bucket list*

Now, to sublimate Australia...

I wish we had clothes that could morph in response to input on a wrist-mounted computer.

Granted. Your clothes are now coded with glitches that might gone in minutes.

I wish space and time were uncontrollable.

Back
Top Bottom