• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you will contribute graphical themes so everyone would feel really scared to see your works of art.

I wish Earth is full of memes.

memes flourish but shortly after they're all declared hate symbols

i wish i didn't have art block

Granted! You now have an art sphere, and it's even more of a blockade than an art block normally is.

I wish my last wish to be granted in the manner I deem fit.

Granted. But you also give off a psychic field that shows people where you are.

I wish I had all the time in the world.

Granted. Everything but you is frozen forever.

I wish for my next wish to be non-corrupted.

Granted. It was to die, but if it was corrupted you would not have died, you are dead now.

I wish I could avoid paradoxes.

Granted. You also get a drink called Depression and a desert Anger for free!

I wish I could skip to any date I want.

Granted, but you can never come back, without creating chaos.
I wish for time and space being owned by me.

Granted. Dialga and Palkia now consider you their enemy and will take up any opportunity to kill you.

I wish my fav Pokemon never changes.

Granted. You die since it was corrupted.

I wish I could sleep and wake up whenever I want.

Granted, but since it's kind of hard to want something when you are asleep, you just sleep until your untimely demise.

I wish for an animal companion.

Granted, it eats you alive.

I wish people realized Lycanroc Midnight is the better form.

Granted, Midnight Lycanroc gets so popular that it gets stuffed down everyone's throat and you begin to hate the Pokemon's very existence.

I wish for mint ice cream with no chocolate in it.

Granted! You're convicted for 132,714 counts of hacking and gain plenty of friends while in prison!

I wish I didn't hate myself.

Back
Top Bottom