• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The constant impact from quarters dropping from the sky kills millions and goes down in history as one of the worst natural disasters humanity has ever faced.

I wish money were not literally actually worth less than the paper it's printed on.

Granted. Upon dying, the Kardashians come to your neighborhood just to say hello.

I wish I don't need to go to school.

Granted. But in the zombie-infested post-apocalypse you are teleported to, you really wish school was the worst of your problems.

I wish for a ring of wishes that has every wish automatically grant me more wishes.

Granted. Your first wish is to get eaten by a Guzzlord

I wish for a wish that cannot be corrupted.

Granted. Everyone wishes for your wish to get corrupted.

I wish the next poster pours cocktail onions down their pants.

Granted. But it's not cocktail onions. It's just water.

I wish that the person who started this thread would corrupt everyone's wishes.

Granted. Only your wish is corrupted.

I wish to be the ruler of the universe.

Granted, every single race and immortal hates you and wants to kill you.

I wish that I have a garden of sunflowers.

Granted. You were so unaware that a Guzzlord came and ate you.

I wish I can create illusions.

Granted. You are blind, deaf, and paralyzed. At least you can speak!

I wish to be able to fly.

Granted..... until you fall into the mouth of a Guzzlord

I wish every user on this site was active 24/7

Granted. Everyone dies from dehydration five minutes before the servers explode from overuse.

I wish the above about servers exploding wasn't actually possible.

Granted. You just wished your wish away. You get nothing else. :B

I wish for a castle!

Back
Top Bottom