• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, a lot of blue birds come at your house and sing annoying songs and if one dies more will come

i wish for no terrorists

Granted. Then your mom gives you a million more chores to be done tomorrow.

I wish for a wish no one here has wished for before.

Granted, no one wants to know you anymore.

I wish that there's an invasion of ducks all over the world.

granted, instead a giant mutantic duck comes out from the sea

i wish for A - Bombs

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, they all explode and only kills you and destroy your house.

I wish that the sun turns pink.

Granted. It is so cold, that almost all of the whole Solar System has transformed into frozen ice cubes

I wish for a virus that would turn anyone infected into a Zoroark (good luck corrupting this Wish)

Granted, your new cloths fall apart into shreds as soon as you take them home.

I wish that the clouds are extra puffy.

Granted, the peanut butter was super hard and inedible.

I wish that Mars has life on it and that life on the planet didn't die out because it still has water.

Granted. The aliens from Mars come to Earth and kill us all.

I wish all sites owned by Bulbagarden (these forums, Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, the archives, Oeakeki [if it will be revived], and Bulbacast) would fuse into one site simply known as "Bulbagarden"

Last edited:
Granted, the whole thing becomes and mess and crashes constantly.

I wish that the all of the unfinished stories I like on Fan Fiction that haven't continued in years finally gets continued.

Granted, no one buys it because everyone says that it's terrible.

I wish that I have a ceiling fan in my room.

Back
Top Bottom