• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They come and kill you for not allowing them to sleep. And they eat your brains as they seem to be zombies.

I wish for a wish for a wish for a wish. Try corrupting that.

Granted, wishes you tried to come up with gets corrupted so badly and people steals them as the thread dies from you unable to make up what wish that you want and you kept on saying wish over and over again.

I wish that everyone comes to terms to realize that all of the continents were once together millions of years ago.

Granted. But a group of people think the Earth should remain the way it was and they create a machine that will (hopefully) reunite all of the continents

I wish Julian Assange was freed from what happened to him back at Europe

Granted. The Americans capture him and sends him to Guantánamo Bay, Cuba and removes all evidence of his existence.

I wish I can reverse my decision to play in a mafia game.

Granted. You constantly get Charlie horses

I wish Chester Bennington of Linkin Park was still alive

Granted. You job is to clean a whole building. Sounds easy? Well, you are the only janitor! Good luck! :p

I wish someone from these forums would follow me on Twitter

Granted, but you can only slow it down to one millisecond slower.

I wish I could play on full servers on Roblox again

Granted. But you only got 3 more wishes, and Mini ME wasted them :p

I wish for an idea for a wish to make here

Back
Top Bottom