• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but someone else gets to use them

I wish to be in an area where I can watch the total eclipse

Granted. You're now in a geosynchronous orbit around the Earth facing the dark side of the moon.

I wish I could teleport anyone I want into a pool of lava (or magma, I'm not picky).

Granted, they come in to work sick, and therefore get you sick.
None of them are actually sick, they're all just out to see the eclipse.

Granted, but you KO it if you haven't captured it or accidentally release it if you have captured it, and you never find any more shinies.

I wish I had a pair of eclipse glasses...

Granted, but your cup of coffee spills on it ruining it forever.

I wish my headache would go away

granted, but they all end up being milk molecules

i wish to be able to turn my middle finger into a sword and back at will

Granted, but you forget to turn it back while forming fists and end up stabbing your palms.

I wish Pringles were cheaper.

Granted. They're now perpetually sold out at every store you go to.

I wish the above user could teleport to the store just down the street from my house to buy Pringles, because the regular-sized cans are currently on sale there for $1.99 each.

See, wishes don't have to be just about your own desires.

Granted, it never came because it killed everyone.

I wish for a super awesome pumpkin.

Back
Top Bottom