• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. In return, you will always drop your things.

I wish I would add the second portions of my posts

Granted, but never in photos, videos, or when you can see it

I wish that my gifs would always work

Granted. It is now in multiple crushed pieces.

I wish that the next time I go to Walmart they will have Pokken Tournament DX in stock.

granted. they are just bootleged copies of super smash bros

i wish that every wish made here came true

Granted. You don't feel sick, but you are actually still sick. Since you feel fine, you go about business as normal, not stopping, slowing down, or giving your body the time it needs to recover. The disease spreads and weakens your immune system, but it's okay because you still feel perfectly fine.
Eventually you die due to your illness, but you felt great right up until the end.

I wish that it was lunch time.

Granted. It disappears after a few seconds, never to be seen again,

I wish both sides of my earbuds would work

Granted. You can watch every the full version of every episode, but the audio and quality are awful, and it's dubbed in Spanish with no subtitles.

I wish I would stop losing my good pens.

Last edited:
Granted. However, he's never online when you are.

I wish my pocket watch didn't stop working

Back
Top Bottom