• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Batton Passes a Substitute to ^, but also passes a Perish Song which will end ^ at the end of the turn*

We wish We could have a day off for once...

Granted. Now you will have a mountain on your roof and is full of dew throughout the year.

I wish of an alternate dimension where I can be whatever I want to be

Granted, it's a small one and the only other matter in it being enough air for you to breathe.

We wish that the below user has a costume that they rather like this coming Nightmare Night.

e5a.gif

I wish all of thee pleasent dreams.

Granted, but “Pleasant” now means “Terrifying”

i wish i remembered to add this wish

Granted. You get sent to the cleaner instead of the house.

I wish for a Water-Type Ultra Beast.

Granted. You breath in all the air on the planet and die from poisoning.

I wish Australia wins in the soccer tonight (or gets a 0-0 draw).

Granted, Australia wins the match tonight but 10 of the players get a red card so only 1 is standing at the end.

I wish I get to watch RWBY Volume 5 Episode 1 before anyone else.

Granted, it's in horrible quality with the picture being all pixlelated and blurry, the sound is really low, the music is crappy, and the voices are super hard to understand and make out.

I wish that every single species that went extinct are no longer extinct.

Back
Top Bottom