• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You'll now have Android Marshmallow in your phone( a kind of blessings also).

I wish to be the best Counter strike player in the world whom people don't think that I am cheating and also get awarded internationally.

Granted. Your high performance means you dominate everything in Counter-Strike. So, as everyone will get obliterated by you, no one plays the game and it gets shut down in two days.

I wish for a saddle.

Granted. It will be trevenant haunting you

I wish for making a wish in this thread that cannot be corrupted

Granted, it's a real tree that is dead and you can't get rid of it.

I wish that I can cuddle with Jirachi.

Granted, you can. For one minute, and you can't make any other wishes to it. Then it has to sleep for 1,000 years.

I wish to bring about eternal night.

Granted. You are banished to an alternate reality where it is always night. Unfortunately, no one else lives there, and the absence of light actually brings you pain.

I wish for candycorn.

Granted, the candy corn is stale and it's made in 10/31/1917.

I wish for a warm fluffy blanket.

granted, but it's actually a flying blanket, and you wake up from your nap 350 feet in the air with no way to get down

I wish for a powerful magic spell of the electric element

Granted. Your home is now filled with Vulpix plushes, to the point where you can no longer go inside.

I wish HD wasn't banned

Granted, but the rest of the staff doesn't.

I wish for only one user to have the Mimikyu avatar.

Granted. One person has a Mimikyu theme, while every other member of BMGf has a Shedinja theme

I wish I knew what to wish for

Granted, it doesnt cost SOMUCH (base 36) dollars. That translates to billions of dollars.

I wish that none of my wishes starting from this one get corrupted.

Back
Top Bottom