• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you transfer it.

I wish that none of the wishes starting from this one get corrupted, and you are not allowed to make paradoxes.

Granted. You can never die, and you find that mere existence is pain.
Granted, but you transfer it.
vader-nooooo.jpg

I wish I would stop running out of balls in GO

Granted, but you only do that by not playing Pokémon GO.

I wish for pie. Apple pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie flavored pie.

Granted. Your fingernails, however, are extremely brittle

I wish I had food right now.

Granted, it crashes the entire Bulbagarden website (Wiki, forums, blogs, news, and all) and no one is able to restore it. Even the world's best web designer is unable to restore it.

I wish that I can cuddle with a Ralts.

Granted, by the time you figured it out , someone steals the wish from you.

I wish I have more Pokemon plushies of pokem on I like.

Granted, the influx of traffic crashes the entire Bulbagarden website (Wiki, forums, blogs, news, and all) even harder than your new signature.

I wish colds didn't exist.

Granted, you never wake up again.

I wish people wouldn't set off fireworks before November 5th.

Back
Top Bottom