• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you no longer have sick days and are forced to work while sick and when you just got out of the hospital after an operation.

I wish that there's a Pokemon movie that has all of Ash's friends in in with Ash, and the movie has all of Ashe's Pokemon, and all of the legendary Pokemon appear.

Granted, the wishing well vanish after making the wish for it to appear.

I wish for shiny Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie.

Granted. *Sends the user Max1996 into Kingdom Hearts 3* I assume you were talking about a character named Max, correct?

I wish everyone's last wishes in this thread were granted in real life (as they were granted in-thread).

Granted, it's fake and smells so horribly that you can't get rid of it and you're forced to live with it for the rest of your life.

I wish that my computer is pink.

Granted, you are now banned from bowling all over the world because everyone thinks that you hacked the game.

I wish for a Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie plush.

Granted, Rainbow Cloud makes you the banner and it crashes Bulbagarden the third time, he/she gets banned along with you. :(

I wish that the sky turns into a rainbow.

Granted, the admin and owner of the fourms finds you and IP bans your forever.

I wish that I can find my Potoshop installation disk. :(

Granted, but they are all still corrupted. Unless that's what you intended, in which case... Eh, I'm too lazy to think up a clever twisting of that wish.

I wish for laziness. Interpret that how you will.

Granted, you never became lazy and everyone else in the world became lazy instead.

I wish that my dog is cuter then she already is.

Back
Top Bottom