• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You

I wish for a mathematically perfect quartz crystal, 2 inches tall, .5 inches in width and length, and perfectly symmetrical .

Granted, but it explodes.

I wish for this wish not to be granted.

Granted.

latest

I wish for potato bread

Granted. Upon eating the potato bread, every nuke on the planet proceeds to detonate.

I wish I had better luck finding materials.

Granted, but you gain enough luck to obtain just under the amount of materials you require at any given time.

I wish for a wish.

Granted it's not really tuna, it's tuna fish made out of synthetic materials.

I wish that my phone's batter doesn't need to be recharged because it lasts forever.

Granted, they leave, though the rest of your toes and even some of your fingers soon follow suit after hearing tales the toes told of being free from the Great Opressor.

I wish I hadn't wished this wish.

Granted. You wish a even more pointless wish instead.

I wish for all the video games I want and the systems to adequately run them.

Back
Top Bottom