• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but instead of cooking food customers want, you always cook for them the wrong food.

I wish for winds to stop causing fires.

Granted, a plane also comes and crashes into your house.

I wish to visit the circus.

Granted, but you won't be able to make your wish till it is the year 2085.

I finally got my wish for a beautiful weather and now I wish for a spare wish since I can't think of anything right now.

Granted, every single animal that went extinct in the past gets revived and caused everything to be turned into chaos. Then every single animal including humans went extinct.

I wish that we know more about the oceans and that people are more into nature then what celebrities are doing in their daily lives.

Granted, but it's made of glass and you dropped it. Now you can't get another one.

I wish I lived in a gothic looking house.

Granted, but that specific quirk you asked for does not exist and instead, you get the peculiar behavioral habit.

I wish to stay healthy forever.

Granted. Reality shows are gone now, replaced with nature documentaries!
The most uncorrupted wish ever since I would love to see that! :D
I wish to stay healthy forever.
Granted, the governments and the scientists all over the world take you away to study and test you to try to figure out how you are able to stay perfectly healthy forever, and see if there's a way to do it to the entire population. You never get to see family friends ever again, and you'll never get to enjoy life again as well.

I wish that my keyboard is pink.

Granted, your keyboard has pink sulfuric acid on it. Use with caution.

I wish to be a professional musician.

Granted, you will skip food for the next two weeks. Good luck on living without food.

I wish we did not have to pay for rent and house expenses.

Back
Top Bottom