• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but she’ll drop poison in your tea and then you’ll be too sick to star with her.

I wish i was a vampire.

Granted. But instead of actually doing it, you just go around to all the people who need your help the most and perform an elaborate musical number about the many ways in which you can help them but won’t.

I wish that I could sleep in late and still be the first person in my house to wake up

Granted, all your family will forever sleep for 22 hours.

I wish I was not always nervous when going to appointments.

Granted, but the affects are reversed! Now the professionals you see are extremely anxious to see you, and they eyeball you with clear apprehension as they sip water to the rhythm of their anxieties.

I wish for young Mark Hamill arms that replace my own, and the strong wrists to match
giphy.gif

Granted, but you struggle on your heroic duties and you end up quitting.

I wish I did not waste $60 going to a water theme park.

Granted, you speak really good but everyone else only speaks in sign language.

I wish to get an email notification soon about my audition I passed.

Granted, it's scratched and it does not work.

I wish I could get everything for free rather instead of having to pay.

Granted, but instead you have to pay with getting punched. Fancy restaurants have just gotten deadly.

I wish that I could meet a mentor who could steer me through what I really want to do - acting, dancing, signing, writing, Olympic sports and martial arts.

Granted, but your mentor becomes overprotective over you and will only let you do stuff that he/she wants you to do and not what you want to do.

I wish my toe did not hurt right now.

Back
Top Bottom