• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You wished for nothing.

I wish for Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, and Ultra Sun. (I have Moon and Ultra Moon already)

Granted, you get a broken vending machine.

I wish I feel better..

Granted, for one second. Then you feel even worse.

I wish for this wish to exist

Granted, but it will only exist when the universe is about to die anyway

I wish for an actual Magikarp

Granted. The wish doesn't need to be corrupted, it's already useless anyway...

I wish for this wish not to be corrupted.

Granted, you’ll get a Vulpix plushie that will use flamethrower at you everytime you look at it.

I wish for the moon to be green.

Last edited:
Granted, but the cycle counter is at -1.

I wish for absolutely nothing to happen.

Granted. You get nachos, but the salsa is 8 years past expiration date.

I wish I were to become a Manaphy.

Granted. Now you must deal with insane evil organizations chasing you down in an attempt to use your power for their nefarious plots to rule or change the world. That's how these things normally go in Pokemon.

I wish for Mega Golduck (w/ a Water/Psychic Typing) in the next Gen games.

Back
Top Bottom