• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The sandwich is kosher but not delicious at all

I wish for iPhone XII

Granted, but it had a terrible temper and ran away.

I wish that I could have unlimited amounts of merchandise.

Granted, it is all of Morgz and horrible Meme Channels. Also, you get charged every time it arrives, looping you into debt. Also, it gets added every 12 hours

I wish for a good book

Granted, except all the pages inside were blank.

I wish I could fly.

Granted. You don't have zippers anymore

I wish me and my Weavile rule over the world

Watchog receive so much love, that nobody is able to work anymore. They are just obsessing over Weavile over and over. Civilization is ruined, nobody have the energy to eat or do their stoff. They are just thinking over and over about Watchog. Soon, humanity disappear.

I wish to get some honey.

Wish Granted, you ultimately realize you aren't having fun in life anymore, especially since you get everything you wish for. You have everything, yet you live in constant fear of dying or causing a tragedy due to your never-ending wishing. You manage to seclude yourself from society and to end your suffering, you wish for one last thing. I wish to disappear. You wait, but you don't disappear. You wished to never die years ago, and since your wishes always come true, you live in immortality, always suffering.

I wish for a happy story

Wish granted, it is worth 1000000000000 dollars and there is only one. But if it is seen by anyone but you, you are sentenced to death.

I wish for a horrible Smogon Team

Granted. There's now infinite amount of food that you'll forced to eat it and die for that

I wish for big house

Back
Top Bottom