• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you get the glass-free edition.

I'd like to watch all Pokesins episodes without having to pledge on Patreon for half of them.

Granted, the human race is extinct, thus no more world hunger.

I want a new hat.

Granted. They gain sentience and telekinesis, which they at first use exclusively for self-cleaning/drying as requested, but they as you continue to use them without thinking to give them in return, they become increasingly aggravated and decide to revolt against you.

I wish people weren't always complaining that they can't read my handwriting

Granted, now they have the power of both reading your handwriting and seeing through your clothes.

I'd like that the PS5 wasn't so hard to find these days.

Back
Top Bottom