• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, dinner is cancelled and you're going to bed without eating anything.

I wish to have more time to catch up to some manga\anime series that I'm way behind right now, sadly (like Edens Zero).

Granted. It's a sentinent shirt that as soon as you wear it, it pushes a knife out of knowhere and stabs you in the neck!

I'd like for the upcoming movie "Spider-Man: No Way Home" to come out ASAP, and that it didn't wait so long to reveal whether Tobey McGuire and Andrew Garfield are in it or not.

Granted. In the 24th you have a snowstorm so strong you're forced to spend your entire Christmas day taking all of it off your door entrance and entrance walkway, or face a potential lawsuit if some passerby slips and falls (which is a reality in Canada lol)

I'd like for a snowless Christmas day.

Granted, but it is the last weekend of your entire life.

I wish that my original characters were real.

Granted, you'll be watched by Fred Kruger while you sleep.

I'd like that Bulbagardens were renamed "Fushigizono" or "Fushigisono" 「フシギゾノ|フシギソノ」and became an entirely Japanese forum where only Japanese were allowed.

Granted, it's an Indian pizza filled with spices you can't handle.

Alternatively to my last "wish", I wish that Bulbagarden were renamed "BulbaGiardino", with only Italian allowed. (I'm an Italian citizen already, ha!)

Back
Top Bottom