• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you have a few drops of water taken from the grass by the headquarters of South African telecommunications company MTN Group Limited

I wish NFTs didn’t exist

Granted. A flood of spam bots joins the game.
You have no idea, we have so many...too many...(It's always funny when the spambots say "PLEASEREPORT" because...they're saying that they are spambots!!! Luckily, our filters usually catch them so we have a spam-free forum~!!
1652831734526.png

I wish to fix my sleep schedule.
Granted! You never said how you wanted to fix it, so I fixed it so you wake up at 6 PM. Good for working at night!!

I wish to be isekai'd as a magical girl

Back
Top Bottom