• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but there are 50 less Pokémon available, they took away the Bike and the Pokémon Musical, the characters are much slower, they enforced Blind Idiot Translation, it's even easier than before, they added a dozen new caves (Repels were removed), and there are no new features.

I wish...for...a something.

granted, but you'll only have 30 minutes to eat it whole!

I wish I am a Hydra with nine heads full of razor-sharp teeth and acidic saliva! GRAAAAAGH!

I wish I am a Hydra with nine heads full of razor-sharp teeth and acidic saliva! GRAAAAAGH!

Granted, but the whole world tries to kill you

I wish that my parents would stay out of my business.

Granted, but you cant talk anymore, you can only sing

I wish that there were no crappy shows on TV.

Granted but all the best shows are now on at once and you have no DVR

I wish for sincerity in the world

Granted, there is no secrecy, so you get to hear EVERYTHING about EVERYONE

I wish I could see this certain person

Granted, but this certain person is Medusa.

If I could have one wish today,
This is what I'd have to say
I wish to never have to rhyme
I'm cursed to do it all the time

Granted, but you must now alliterate like there's no tomorrow.

I wish people would spell correctly and use proper grammer grammar.

You won't because of the growing number of people getting dumber and running out of ideas for things.

I wish you were Californian

Granted. I can stay with you, but I haven't lost my Argenitinian citizenship and have to report in certain periods of time. It's not like the myth of Proserpine...

I wish life had background music.

Granted, but he is no longer amaysing

I wish that it sometimes rained chocolate instead of water

Granted, But the song "Chocolate Rain" would be playing constantly.

I wish I had a box of donuts.

Granted. Theyre all barf flavored.

I with that aliens would abduct me and give me special powers, without doing anything painful.

Granted, but they do unspeakable things instead

I wish that I had a ninja assault team that was top of the line and took orders from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom