• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you suffer from lack of sleep because pirates keep attacking in the middle of the night and make a lot of noise.

I wish for complete control of fire. (making, getting rid of, sustaining without any visible fuel)

Granted but it means your Prince Zuko ... only the whiny annoying version from Avatar:Abridged

I wish that it didn't take me 3 months to write CtM 7

yes you can write "CtM 7" in short time. Like you did in your post :p

I wish for healing!

Granted but everytime you heal someone you get their injuries and everytime you heal yourself someone else gets your injuries

I wish, I had an Iceburg Pinata!

granted but when u hit it it shatters all over u.

i wish i ruled the world

It's a taser on all sides and electrocutes you whenever you touch it.

I wish that My Little Pony never existed.

Granted, the Batman punches you in the face nineteen times.

I wish for a free bag of pork rinds.

Please save the sad cute Tepigs being used for bacon and pork rinds.

I wish the whole world was like California.

All of the football teams have the same name, causing lawsuits and eventually the disbandment of the NFL. Many people are out of a job, causing traumatic experiences for thousands of people. Now, everyone frowns at you when you walk past them because they know it was you.

I wish for a sombrero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom