• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
9r4|\|73D, bU7 |\|0\/\/ 73|-| \/\/|-|0L3 1|\|73r|\|37Z d03$.

I wish i could never get a headache.

Granted, you get pains in the back now.

I wish Dennis stopped appearing out of nowhere in my dreams.

Granted, he always appears from behind the bushes.

I wish for a peanut butter jelly sandwitch with a baseball bat :banana:

Granted, but all your books disappeared so you have nothing to put in it.

I wish my posts in Fun and Games would at least count for something toward the minimum requirement for messaging.

Granted, but your post count goes sky high and you're infracted for it.

I wish food would come and attack people.

^ Granted, but you realize your mistake when you are eaten by your own Pumkin pie you cooked for Thanksgiving.

I wish for salt.

Granted. It gets in your eye and stings like [insert something here].

I wish Pokemon.com would keep their promise and reveal the Isshu starters' English names already!

granted you get a block of salt weighing 5000 tons on your head

I wish for a dead jedis head

Granted, but under the cover is a Yukkuri!

I wish they confirmed the school finish date for this year.

Wish granted, except its hacked and the game becomes corrupted. (Its not like you can get a Shiny Zekrom anyway...)

I wish for more wishes so I can wish for llamas on surfboards.

Your wish for more wishes was granted, but you're limited to one wish per year. Looks like you'll have to wait a while for those surfing llamas...

I wish Pokemon.com would keep their promise and reveal the Isshu starters' English names already! (I'm asking again because I was skipped last time.)

Granted, but the names wind up being so awful that your eyes go blind from the sheer fail you just read. (Thank god the names usually wind up being decent either way. XD)

I wish for piano-playing skills.

Granted. You get infinite "(The Game of) Life" money.

I wish junk food was really good for you.

Granted but then anything healthy is bad for you.

I wish that I could be a wizard.

granted but your pet dragon eats you twice

i wish for an army of the undead that listen to me and kill things other than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom