• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, but you have no way to watch them.

I wish that I had the phone numbers and addresses of all the people who have ever majorly wronged me or my loved ones.

Granted, but they never answer.

I wish my pokemon eggs would hatch already!

Granted, but it eats you.

I wish I could make my own pokemon game.

granted, but then you get sued by Nintendo.

I wish the moon could change color on demand.

Granted, but it changes so fast it causes epilepsy.

I wish the Wings would win tonight. (I really do.)

I but then you say fdskogmrehrieutjge9hrtu89t8yht5tjhifds9jue09865jggrf90istr after every sentence for the rest of your life out of happiness.

I wish I could have a pet lizard.

granted, but your spelling error leaves you with a bunch of PVC dolls.

I wish I had the power to speak to sausages.

Granted, but it turns out the sausages make you really depressed with their emo talk, and you kill yourself.

I wish I could complete my fakedex in 2 seconds!

Granted! But there's only one pokemon in it that's just a scribble!

I wish I could eat a bowl of macaroni.

Granted. But the macaroni will eat you first.

I wish I had Portal 2.

You get it but after you buy it you get it stolen so you just lost 60$.

I wish I had a train in a train with ma train while I'm training my Fuzz Khan while he is using the shampoo for bats who are using the stuff.

2847900258_0e23dd2153.jpg

WHADDA F*CK DID U SAY?
yo+dawg+3.jpg

I wish I could become invisible.

Granted, but you can't ever become visible, so you will be declared missing and you can't do much

I wish for a good summer

Granted, but that means more birds will crap on everything.

I wish [REDACTED] would fall in love with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom