• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cosplay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtual-Z

Take It Easy, Chicken
Reaction score
So, does anyone here like cosplay?

Do YOU cosplay?
Does someone cosplay for you?
Do you wish for one of the above to happen sometime?
Do you Google pictures of people cosplaying?

im surprised there hasent been a thread about this already thankyou =D

i1 time cosplayed as an Oeganization XIII member... and another time as Mewtwo xD

-Ha, I wish I could a) design good costumes and b) be courageous enough to do so.
-Nah.
-It'd be cool. Hmm, who would I dress up as...?
-A few times. Some are pretty amazing.

I cosplay! Sadly most of it is from stuff people have never heard of, but I've made some awesome costumes :D Sadly, I haven't gotten around to taking any good pictures of a lot of my stuff.

Here's a bad picture of a renaissance style dress I did for a wedding last summer: I photograph so horribly...
And this one is from Maple Story, absolutely horrible picture and I hate that staff, my new one is much much cooler. But it's the only picture I have...

Last edited:
I don't cosplay, but my girlfriend has agreed to cosplay as Haruhi [down] and Kagami
for me so WOO!

I don't think I would ever cosplay, but, meh. I wouldn't mind that much.

I don't really Google for pics either, but I see some videos sometimes. I probably should have put that up there :p.​

I like looking cool and walking around in costume, but I hate making 'em, so I tend to wear the same costume year in, year out. I'll be Vamdemon/Myotismon for the third year running this coming Anime Boston.

I try to cosplay whenever I go to Texas for cons. ^-^ I've cosplayed Ranma and a few random JRockers. I usually just wear my EGL dresses and my boyfriend dresses up in his EGA attire. Though, we do have plans to cosplay as Team Rocket....

If I could sew, I would cosplay a lot more!! ^^;;

oh im gunna try to cosplay as Cyrus!!! hes so epic

Do YOU cosplay?
Yes sir :d It's pretty fun and gives me something productive to do.
PorygonZ said:
Does someone cosplay for you?
Nope. I don't really have all that many close IRL friends that'd cosplay for me XD
PorygonZ said:
Do you wish for one of the above to happen sometime?
Considering that I already cosplay, I don't really wish for the whole 'someone cosplaying for me' deal. So, no.
PorygonZ said:
Do you Google pictures of people cosplaying?
I feel as though that'd be a little.. creepy, so no. XD

This year I'm doing a Trucy (Ace Attorney) costume.. a little more on the tough side but god it's so much fun. :( Sewing, sewing, hunting down right clothes~

I don't cosplay per se, but I did wear a replica of the 10th Doctor's suit, from Doctor Who...

...To my senior prom.

Is cosplaying like when one person dresses up to be, pretend, act like, or represent someone else? I don't think I've cosplayed before, but I've seen some pictures of someone on Google Images cosplaying the character from One Piece, Monkey D. Luffy. It's either Monkey D. Luffy in the English Version or Monkey D. Ruffy in the Japanese Version, but does also impersonating a character from a certain play that has been written also count as cosplaying much? I've seen a lot of those over these past couple of years.

I like looking cool and walking around in costume, but I hate making 'em, so I tend to wear the same costume year in, year out. I'll be Vamdemon/Myotismon for the third year running this coming Anime Boston.

*thumbs up*

Niiiiiiiiiiice!! Got any pictures? ^-^

myprom.jpg

The shoes are different, only because I refused to wear Converses to prom.

I cosplay quite often, so far I've only cosplayed as Naruto characters, and once as one of my own characters.
I think a friend of mine is organizing a group cosplay for loads of my friends, for when we go to the next Gay Pride.

Does anyone know a good site where there's a good selection of outfits, and are able to be custom fitted?

I once put on a bathrobe and cosplayed as a soul reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom