• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Could Marnie and Bede be related to Zacian and Zamazenta or Zacian and Zamazenta's disguises?

RC821

Reaction score
I have a strange feeling that Marnie and Bede could be either related to the legendary Pokemons or a disguise of these Pokemons. I do know the fact that these Pokemon are wolves.

Kallyle

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
I think it's more likely for Bede having something to do with Eternatus rather than the box legends. As for Marnie, I don't see her being connected to them unless the mascot opposite of yours ends up choosing her or something along those lines.

Regardless, I think we can safely say that Game Freak won't turn your rivals into the legendary Pokémon if only because capturing your rival and using them in battle would be a bit awkward. If anyone was a Pokémon in disguise, my bets would be on Sonia for some reason; and even that would be stretching it…

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
man, does anyone remember that one SM leak about Lillie being the reincarnated soul of a Mew or something? Let alone everyone secretly being Ultra beasts. Wild times.
I don't remember Lillie being a Mew but I do remember the UB/NPC matchups. XD Honestly, if UBs had turned out to be physical manifestations of characters' souls or inner darkness or something along those lines... probably would've been a cooler story than just interdimensional aliens.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
I don't remember Lillie being a Mew but I do remember the UB/NPC matchups. XD Honestly, if UBs had turned out to be physical manifestations of characters' souls or inner darkness or something along those lines... probably would've been a cooler story than just interdimensional aliens.
Persona 6
Pokesona

Esserise

Her Wraith
Reaction score
I mean I guess I prefer the simpler approach; alien Pokémon filling the role of invasive species feels a lot more natural and appropriate for a Pokémon game than Game Freak's Secret Invasion

prog rocker

Reaction score
I think a certain 80's manga already did something like this.

Silktree

Unown Seer
Reaction score
It would be nice if strange feelings were based on some evidence so that the rest of us could understand them. Anyway, it would be hard to pull something like this off as the role of the legendary depends on the version.