• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Could Marnie and Bede be related to Zacian and Zamazenta or Zacian and Zamazenta's disguises?

RC821

Reaction score
I have a strange feeling that Marnie and Bede could be either related to the legendary Pokemons or a disguise of these Pokemons. I do know the fact that these Pokemon are wolves.

I think it's more likely for Bede having something to do with Eternatus rather than the box legends. As for Marnie, I don't see her being connected to them unless the mascot opposite of yours ends up choosing her or something along those lines.

Regardless, I think we can safely say that Game Freak won't turn your rivals into the legendary Pokémon if only because capturing your rival and using them in battle would be a bit awkward. If anyone was a Pokémon in disguise, my bets would be on Sonia for some reason; and even that would be stretching it…

man, does anyone remember that one SM leak about Lillie being the reincarnated soul of a Mew or something? Let alone everyone secretly being Ultra beasts. Wild times.
I don't remember Lillie being a Mew but I do remember the UB/NPC matchups. XD Honestly, if UBs had turned out to be physical manifestations of characters' souls or inner darkness or something along those lines... probably would've been a cooler story than just interdimensional aliens.

I don't remember Lillie being a Mew but I do remember the UB/NPC matchups. XD Honestly, if UBs had turned out to be physical manifestations of characters' souls or inner darkness or something along those lines... probably would've been a cooler story than just interdimensional aliens.
Persona 6
Pokesona

I mean I guess I prefer the simpler approach; alien Pokémon filling the role of invasive species feels a lot more natural and appropriate for a Pokémon game than Game Freak's Secret Invasion

I think a certain 80's manga already did something like this.

It would be nice if strange feelings were based on some evidence so that the rest of us could understand them. Anyway, it would be hard to pull something like this off as the role of the legendary depends on the version.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom