• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: Could somebody give me 5 Shiny Stones please?

Reaction score
I know fairy tale girl Momo is supped to give them to me but I never got her too. So anybody got some spare Shiny Stones.

Friend code 3737-9792-0393

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think I can give you some shiny stones. I'll have some Oddish hold them, and you can keep the Oddish. They're 5IV, Modest, and have Egg Moves. I only mass bred these to give them to people.

Reaction score
Okay, I got the Oddish ready. All holding Shiny Stones.

FC: 1736-0118-4649

EDIT: It tells me your code is not valid, can you doublecheck if your code is right?

Reaction score
Okay, I got the Oddish ready. All holding Shiny Stones.

FC: 1736-0118-4649

EDIT: It tells me your code is not valid, can you doublecheck if your code is right?
Not right now got to recharge. It's the one that shows up on friends list right?

Reaction score
Odd, well in about 2 horrors if your code dos not work on my end put and Oddish in GTS and ask for a Piplup.

Reaction score
The Piplup is so we are aqueducts. It's a backup up plan to make contact in game. Ask for a low level one it's one I got plenty of spare hatchlings.

Reaction score
no ask the Hex manic for a Trade... I only have two spare piplup.

Okay ask for Meowth now....

Reaction score
Snivy traded, with Pokevirus added bonus. Now you can do either Meowth again or Snivy again.

Reaction score
Okay must of lost track Thank you very mutch.

Ohh right I was thinking of Miiverce before I knew I had one allready. Thank you.