• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Could somebody give me 5 Shiny Stones please?

Werewolf Hero

Reaction score
I know fairy tale girl Momo is supped to give them to me but I never got her too. So anybody got some spare Shiny Stones.

Friend code 3737-9792-0393

Last edited:
I think I can give you some shiny stones. I'll have some Oddish hold them, and you can keep the Oddish. They're 5IV, Modest, and have Egg Moves. I only mass bred these to give them to people.

Okay, I got the Oddish ready. All holding Shiny Stones.

FC: 1736-0118-4649

EDIT: It tells me your code is not valid, can you doublecheck if your code is right?

Okay, I got the Oddish ready. All holding Shiny Stones.

FC: 1736-0118-4649

EDIT: It tells me your code is not valid, can you doublecheck if your code is right?
Not right now got to recharge. It's the one that shows up on friends list right?

Odd, well in about 2 horrors if your code dos not work on my end put and Oddish in GTS and ask for a Piplup.

The Piplup is so we are aqueducts. It's a backup up plan to make contact in game. Ask for a low level one it's one I got plenty of spare hatchlings.

no ask the Hex manic for a Trade... I only have two spare piplup.

Okay ask for Meowth now....

Snivy traded, with Pokevirus added bonus. Now you can do either Meowth again or Snivy again.

Okay must of lost track Thank you very mutch.

Ohh right I was thinking of Miiverce before I knew I had one allready. Thank you.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom