• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Couple Claming Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Welcome to the Couple Claiming Thread! Here, you can claim a couple, or couples. Make sure you follow ALL the rules, or you will not be able to claim couples:

1.You can claim up to 3 couples. All couples must contain 2 people/pokemon.

2.If someone already claimed a couple, for example:Ash x Latias, you can not claim it, since it was already taken.

3.If you want to change your couples, tell me in this thread, don't PM me.

4.NO SPAMING. If you spam, you will lose your couple or not be able to claim couples.

5.You can't claim more than 2 very populer couples, for example:Ash x Misty, May x Drew, and Pikachu x Togepi. These 3 are all very populer, so you can't claim these all.

6.All these couples MUST be from Pokemon.

7.Help make this a Spam-Free thread!

8.Have fun!!

And, since I started this, I will be able to choose my couples first, so I claim Ash x May, Misty x Tracy, and Ash x Bayleef.

Populer ships:
1.Ash x Misty
2.Ash x May
3.Ash x Melody
4.Misty x Brock
5.Misty x Tracy
6.Misty x Max
7.Max x Vivi
8.May x Drew
9.May x Breandan
10.Ash x Latias
11.Pikachu x Togepi
12.Plusle x Minun
13.Pichu x Pichu
14.Pikachu x Pichu
15.Latias x Latios

Couples Claimed:
Ash x May=Meganium
Misty x Tracy=Meganium
Ash x Bayleef=Meganium
Norman x Delia=FabuVinny
Tracy x Daisy=FabuVinny
Jimmy x Marina=FabuVinny

Last edited:
Norman x Delia
Tracey x Daisy
Jimmy x Marina

Now what do I do with them?

FabuVinny said:
Norman x Delia
Tracey x Daisy
Jimmy x Marina

Now what do I do with them?
You can put them in your sig, or do something else. Example:I claim Norman x Delia from the couple claiming thread! or something like that.

I claim "AdvancedCloneShipping", DraggirlShipping and can I claim my third one later? Cuz I know PokeShipping should go to someone else and NeoShipping is kinda boring.

Crystal Clair said:
I claim "AdvancedCloneShipping", DraggirlShipping and can I claim my third one later? Cuz I know PokeShipping should go to someone else and NeoShipping is kinda boring.
You can claim you third one later, but can you tell me the people in your ship? I don't know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom