• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Couple's Consoling Isle of Armor Nuzlocke!

Reaction score
With the Isle of Armor DLC out, we're booting up the save file from our Blind Shield Nuzlocke to have Cumberbitch, the Onii-Champion, take on this new island full of... let's say challenges?

Standard Nuzlocke rules, one Pokemon per area, nicknames, and if it faints, it's dead. Other than that, we're just seeing how normal Nuzlocke rules conform to the new system. So if we see something in the overworld we dislike, we avoid it, and if we see something we want, we go for it, just so long as we haven't caught anything else there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYTZ-esIOrY

Reaction score
My Kubfu was level 68. We choose the Tower of Waters since I like the Water type, but on retrospection the Dark form has a sightly better design.

Yes, there are 20-30 more minutes of story, plus a feature I'd like to see you guys trying.

Reaction score
Yes, there are 20-30 more minutes of story, plus a feature I'd like to see you guys trying.
Thanks for letting us know! We got swept up in other stuff when we thought we were done, but we're definitely interested in trying the new stuff! I don't even know what the new feature you're talking about might be.