• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest CRAB FIGHT!!!!!!

Tye Taylors

You Know The Name
Reaction score
Which is the best lobster/crab based Pokémon? Only you can decide!

Will it be....
Spr_5b_099.png

The Original King O' Crabs: Kingler

Spr_5b_047.png

The Parasitic Terror: Parasect

Spr_5b_342.png

The Ruffian of The Seas: Crawdaunt

Or

Spr_5b_558.png

The Terra-Crab: Crustle

Who would win in a battle?
Who has the best ability/DW ability?
Who has the coolest design?
Who is the most original?
Which one would be on your team?
Who has the best movepool?

As I said: Who will win only you can decide!!!!!

Who would win in a battle?
-IMO, Either Kingler or Crawdaunt. Both have monster attack, Crawdaunt has just edge for having better movepool.

Who has the best ability/DW ability?
-Parasect's ability is annoying, Effect Spore. Crustle has horrible DW ability. So win goes to Kingler & Crawdaunt again.

Who has the coolest design?
-Parasect. Mushroom with claws, hell yeah!

Who is the most original?
-Parasect and Crustle. Kingler and Crawdaunt looks like FOOD. nom nom nom..

Which one would be on your team?

-I had Crustle in my b/w team before. But for real, I'd have Kingler in my team.

Who has the best movepool?
-Crawdaunt. Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, all sorts of dance! Crunch, X-scissor, Superpower, etc!

winner: tie~
99.png

342.png

Parasect isn't really a crab...
I'm going with Crawdaunt, because it gets Dragon Dance.

Just for the heck of it, just vote, give your reason and stfu. Ya'll don't need to cry like "hey that's not crab, he's a lobster.", "He's not a lobster, he's your mom!" Seriously stfu! Ya'll don't need to be smart asses in here. /rant

It's good to inform others who weren't adhering to the rules, but do not post that rant in the thread to remind people. So, please leave the mods to deal with the offender. Any kind of similar occurrence will result in an infraction.

Thanks for reading.

Its a tie between Crustle and Crawdaunt for me. Crawdaunt has a cool movepool,Dragon Dance as a egg move,and a neat design. Crustle as good defense and attack, has Shell Smash, and a hilarious design. And both of their pre-evos are adorable.

I voted for Crawdaunt though. Since I like its design more than Crustle's. :]

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom