• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crack Episode Ideas

Giovanni Sakaki

Reaction score
Have a crazy idea for an episode that you know will never be made, but would love to see it anyway? Perhaps because it involves characters that have since been phased out, magic mushrooms, or time travel? Post it here!

You know what I would love to see? An episode about POKEMON LAND. Yes, the Team Rocket owned theme park from Island of the Giant Pokemon, with the giant robots that bizarrely went rogue and started attacking the gang.

There's just so much that could be done with it. I mean, a theme park episode is interesting enough, but a theme park owned by an evil organisation? The opportunities are endless. And of course it would have to have the obligatory parody of 'It's A Small World After All'!

Last edited by a moderator:
- An episode with Dento trying to teach Ash, Iris and Shooty how to spin fabulously. Sparkles are involved.
- Ash and Dento get lost in the mysterious world of Iris's hair after getting small.
- Misty, May, Iris and Dawn having a sleepover at Zoey, other guys spy on them. Trip's camera is involved.
- An episode told from Conway's POV, talks about his stalking of Dawn and what he'd love to do to her.
- James become a boss of TR for a day, Giovanni takes his place in TRio.
- An episode where Ash abandons Pikachu and Mijumaru after realizing his other Pokémon need training. Highly emotional.
- And in yet another episode, we take a trip into secrets of Harley's mind. :D
- Ash's Tsutarja uses an attack on Shooty. Tentacles Vines are involved. :p

Meh, I'm outta ideas. I bet others will have hilarious imagination, though. :D

I still want a bizarre AU episode where every main character has a small musical number.

An episode where Ursula and Burgundy team up to destroy Dawn and Cilan (who would have met and try to out sparkle each other with their Pokémon and themselves, respectively). Ursula and Burgundy would essentially be similar to the comical Rockets.

- Misty, May, Iris and Dawn having a sleepover at Zoey, other guys spy on them. Trip's camera is involved.

You just know that the shocker at the end would be Zoey having secret cameras in her house ready.

I want DP group to travel back in time and meet the kanto group. I seriously would love to see how DP Ash would interact with his kanto self.=P

I seem to imagine arguement when I think of it. However the DP group has to be handled exactly how I remembered them done and the kanto group has to be exactly how I remember them done. It wouldn't work otherwise.imo

Of course there has to be a bad situation that causes the time travel to happen. One idea I thought of once was the different spots in time start to clash together in 2 sectors which just happens to be the time when Ash was in kanto (season 1) and the time where Ash was in sinnoh (DP). This would be researched upon and discovered by the 2 groups and then they both would have to save time from collapsing in on itself before it's too late.

Mind you the idea makes no sense and would probably create a mess that would be probably unfixable in terms of the universe they're in. However it's still a thought.

I never been able to think of an ending for it due to how screwed the result of all this would be to the story of the series.
That's why I'm pretty sure it'll never happen. Though it's fun to imagine how it would work.

Another thought I had in the past is Ash being kidnapped by team rocket and brainwashed to work for them by giovanni. The story would be Gary with Ash's friends trying to find a way to free Ash and unbrainwashing him.

EDIT:
One more. Ash and Pikachu gets accidently changed. Pikachu is now the trainer (changed into a human of course) and Ash is now the Pokemon (a pikachu). I've always wondered what would happen if they switched places in that way. It'd be a revisit of the Ashachu idea but in a different way.

Last edited:
Team rocket changing all Pokemon into human girls with a ray gun or them hypnotizing the trainers to attack their Pokemon.

I'd like to see an episode with an added, Hanna Barbera-esque laugh track at entirely inappropriate moments. You know, just as an experiment.

Satoshi and his traveling partners get sucked into the Pokemon world ten years into the future. They're shocked with what they see.

Dento had become the best sommelier in Isshu and opened his own sommelier school. Iris had the evolved form of every region's dragon and had ended up as either a gym leader or an Elite Four member.

Satoshi is still ten. He is working on his first badge in his 7th or 8th region.

XD I'm sorry, I had to... in all seriousness, though:

1) Iris teaching Dento how to swing on vines.
2) Dento growing out his hair (oh my god).
3) Likewise, Iris cutting her hair off. I guess it'd work if we saw how things'd be like if Iris was the one with short hair and Dento was the one with long hair.
4) An episode that showed how the Rockets would be now if Nyasu really did become the king of Golden Island.
5) The mysterious power of a Pokemon causes Iris and Dento's personalities to switch. Or their minds get mixed up - Iris is in Dento's body, and Dento is in Iris' body. I'd die to see that, really. In fact, I don't think it even classifies as crack... just amazing entertainment.
6) Satoshi breaks Shuuti's camera on accident and he ends up replacing it with a cell phone camera with bad quality. That's probably enough to have their rivalry reach its peak XD;;; Especially when you think about how obsessed this generation is with their gadgets.
7) An episode showing how Pokemon'd be if it were turn based like in the games/more like the games period.

Dento: "Satoshi, what are you doing? You've been battling the same species of Pokemon for ages!"
Satoshi: "I'm fighting Pidove for attack EVs!"
Dento: "....."
Satoshi: "*ignoring* Ugh, Mijumaru ran out of PP! D:"

Last edited:
- Misty declares she wants to stay at Cerulean Gym for the rest of her life. She also says she has no desire to see Ash ever again. Misty and Tracey decide to propose to each other.

A duel with Nastina VS Kaiser, the Kanto Safari Zone warden... >=D

Meh heh heh heh...

And yeah, that Pokemon Land thing should've been expanded upon...

An episode in which the BW group become stranded on a deserted island for an extended period, where all they have to eat are Oran Berries.
Dent, who has always been the least stable of the group, just can't fathom the idea of eating berries raw. He goes over the edge and insane from self-imposed hunger.
The title card for this episode reads 'It's Tasting Time!' and is, of course, written in blood.

Looking at his own pokemon team (boiled crab, brocoli and sushi), he can't contain his primal urge to prepare elegant dishes. The rest of the episode is basically Dent becoming more and more dishevled and primitive, rambling on about how he craves a 'good taste', routinely emerging in the dead of night to pick off the group's pokemon one by one, in order to use them to prepare a fantastic feast.
Ash, of course, would never catch on, shugging off Dent snatching an apple from Emonga and ramming it in Tepig's mouth, as him being friendly and feeding the pokes as usual.

As a subplot, Iris becomes engulfed in her own hair and has to go on a magical journey in order to escape the alternate dimension contained within.

Ash wins a League.

How about a murder mystery episode? Perfect for Detective Cilan. As @Mayiscool once said, "Nando would make a great serial killer if they ever added a horror aspect in Pokemon."

Or maybe Cilan becomes a mad scientist bent on using people and Pokemon for his unholy experiments.

Or an episode consisting entirely of Youngster Joey and his Rattata.

An episode in which the BW group become stranded on a deserted island for an extended period, where all they have to eat are Oran Berries.
Dent, who has always been the least stable of the group, just can't fathom the idea of eating berries raw. He goes over the edge and insane from self-imposed hunger.
The title card for this episode reads 'It's Tasting Time!' and is, of course, written in blood.

Looking at his own pokemon team (boiled crab, brocoli and sushi), he can't contain his primal urge to prepare elegant dishes. The rest of the episode is basically Dent becoming more and more dishevled and primitive, rambling on about how he craves a 'good taste', routinely emerging in the dead of night to pick off the group's pokemon one by one, in order to use them to prepare a fantastic feast.
Ash, of course, would never catch on, shugging off Dent snatching an apple from Emonga and ramming it in Tepig's mouth, as him being friendly and feeding the pokes as usual.

As a subplot, Iris becomes engulfed in her own hair and has to go on a magical journey in order to escape the alternate dimension contained within.

That's creepypasta material o.o

Axew's constant tugging on Iris's hair begins causing bald spots over time. Then Axew evolves into Fraxure and tries riding in her hair. It all falls out. Hilarity ensues (unless you're Iris).

Pikachu and his ketchup go on some bumper cars at a fair. When somebody suggests that it's crazy to date ketchup, Pikachu goes insane and starts ramming into everybody's else's cars. He then smiles happily at his precious condiment, illuminated by the light of exploding bumper cars behind him. Unfortunately, Pikachu finds out the next day that his ketchup has been cheating on him with some peanut butter. Heartbroken, he runs away and cries his eyes out until a Thunderstone falls on his head.
THE END

I still want a bizarre AU episode where every main character has a small musical number.

I would absolutely love this. Pokemon characters singing? Yes please. In an Alternate Universe, the characters could have the same personalities, but different roles. It would be too much fun!

Oh, and also I would like episodes focused on some of the gym leaders. A lot of them have great personalities, and it would be great if some of them had episodes to themselves.

Two-hour special with all the MCs (ALL of them) beta testing the latest new virtual reality MMORPG, parodying all of the most common RPG tropes. Brock trying to start a union for exploited clerics, god-mode for everybody (except Tracey, who picked the character with the worst HP ever), all sorts of insane glitches, bullshit difficulty, power levels, etc.

Dream world escapades. Nothing makes sense. NOTHING.

One of those episodes where every character has to explain something that just happened, and every individual portrayal of the situation is hilariously warped.

The MCs are at an anime con searching for Team Plasma after something-or-other. Crossdressing ensues.

- Iris, Bianca, Langley, Burgundy and Jessie entering a beauty pageant, with as judge Nurse Joy, Elesa and Cilan.
- A 100 min. special about Max 3 years later, when he is ready to become a Pokémon Trainer.
- Something about "what happened in the meantime"-gap between the DP and the first episode of BW.
- Mewtwo special again.

You and me both!! That's the kind of thing I dream about! In fact, if I could write music, I'd do it myself!

Back
Top Bottom