• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crack Episode Ideas

Stop This is only the early seasons so none of the later generation characters or other media characters.

What if Ash decides to teleport Gible to Unnova, then he starts biting everyone's head. Langley then shows up and challenges Ash's Gible then Gible bites her head:-D.

I wonder what would happen if Iris Kibago would compare itself with Ash's Gible.

Kibago: Hi! Wanna be my friend? Please please please please?

Gible: *vapid stare*

Kibago: Umm...

Gible: *starts trying to eat a rock*

Kibago: *Sweatdrop*

Drew returns and reveals that he's the 4th Straiton Brother and that he ran away because he wasn't fabulous enough so be became a coordinator to get more fabulous.
Then N shows up and he and Cilan reveal that they're cousins and they've started a Green Haired Mafia and want to rule the world. Drew and Wally from R/S/E are also apart of this mafia and Harley with his hair dyed green.

Stop posting things that are not season 1 or I will have the thread lock through a moderator

People are free to post what they want. This isn't your thread.

Stop posting things that are not season 1 or I will have the thread lock through a moderator

What's with you? As Musashi said, it's not your thread. Besides, not everyone think season one is so high and mighty.

Okay, and with that, this conversation ends. Don't respond to off-topic posts.

Please continue posting the crack ideas, people. ^^

What about a special where all of Ash's Pokemon(that are accessible)compete in a no-trainer tourney so fans can finally see who's the best of Ash's reserves?

What about a "role reversal" of trainer and pokémon?

How about an regular episode, but the scenes are acted out with Stunfisk instead of humans and other Pokemon? They'll all wear little costumes and the girls will have make-up. Wouldn't a Stunfisk in a Pikachu costume be adorable?

Where Iris gets so determined about her training that she flares up in passion and burns everyone XD I find those kind of things funny.

Papiltoad and Stunfisks baby: Papiltoad and stunfisk are left at a daycare, "fool around" and have an egg. This is the very first episode where we see Pokemon breeding.

Ash catches himself: when ash tries to catch a new Pokemon, the Pokemon knocks the ball back at Ash and he gets caught in it.

Digimon vs Pokemon: The Final Showdown-> this is self explanatory.

Ash's mom and Professor Oak randomly arrive in a jeep to give Ash the talk.
Ash then suffers a BSOD before getting a restraining order against Dento.

An episode where they get pikachu into his pokeball

A "Pokémon Chronicles" kind of episode in which we could see the Rocket's old Pokémon at the headquarters. I picture something like this: Wobbuffet manages to pop out of his Poké Ball and then he releases Yanmega, Seviper, Carnivine and Mime Jr. They want to see the moon or the stars (or something as mundane as this, as this is the kind of things the Rockets are obsessed in) and then we get to see the Rokémon fleeing from someone, maybe a Pokémon Keeper (I dunno, they could get Butch and Cassidy, or a new character, or even get that Viper guy from Training Daze). During the episode we see a Team Rocket's motto only with the Pokémon, maybe even with the old background music (imagine it: "Wobbu-wobbu-wobbu!" "Yan-Yan") and, after being able to evade from the Pokémon Keeper many times, thanks to the use of the Rokémon's moves and abilities (we need to see Counter, Vine Whip, Haze, etc), they all manage to get outside and see the moon or the stars or whatever they wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom