• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crack Episode Ideas

I don't know why, I want to revive this thread. Well, by posting. Sorry BMGf. Anyways, one where Ash finally wins the Pokemon Leauge, then loses to N. :p

I think we all know what I want to be made into an episode. that would be chili and cress getting together for those of you too lazy to look at my signature or any of my posts ever

Failing that, I want to see an episode involving Damian coming back and asking for his Charmander. And then Charizard comes out of nowhere and is like >:C and Damian's like OH BOLLOCKS WHAT

or Chili going insane and murdering an entire restaurant-full of people. >_>

How about Cress entering and winning the Pokémon league, but losing to Tobias in the Champions League, who then loses to Alder, who then loses to Steven, who then loses to Wallace, who loses to Cynthia, who then loses to Alder's evil twin Dakim, who then loses to the Ghost of Madien's Peak using only her broken Gengar, who loses to the evil ghost girl from Sinnoh, who then loses to Charon w/Heatran, who then loses to Hilbert, who then loses to Blue(Douche) from It's Super Effective!, then Cress wakes up in a stew pot with his Panpour with which it is cooking him alive, then wakes up again and vows to never eat a Black Bean and Liechi Berry-topped Chocolate Sundae ever again!

An episode where each and every one of all of the previous CoTDs gang up and sue Ash & co. for not fulfilling his promise to meet them again.

The episode ends with all of the CoTDs gathering to beat up Ash as Iris and Cilan smile maliciously.

A subplot would be Cilan struggling to deal with his newfound "It's ------ time!" powers to become whatever he wants.

An episode where Ash watches ComaShipping AMVs on YouTube would be interesting. :D

A nice episode would be if the starters and Pikachu mysteriously disappeared for a few episodes and Ash had to use Tranquill, Swadloon, Roggenrola, Scraggy and Palpitoad to find them all.

This idea might actually be of good use.

Dento is killed off in unimportant circumstances and replaced with Cheese Kun, while Ash and Iris eat Pizza Hut instead of Dento's usual cooking. They must train their PokePizzamon to collect the eight Gym badgescoupons and enter the Pizza league to become a Pizzamon master, and get free delivery with every purchase over $20 and other fantastic deals.

WEIRDEST EP EVER!!!

Misty accidently runs into Ash with her bike.

Then the credits for Pokemon Black and White goes on.

When it ends, the entire cast sings and dances to Chocolate Rain and Never Gonna Give You Up.

Then they say the anime has ended for now, so because they feel bad, they air a trailer for a MOTHER anime. They say that the MOTHER anime replaces the Pokemon anime for now, and if the MOTHER anime does well, the Pokemon Anime will air again after the MOTHER 3 anime.

EDIT: Yay, another episode idea.

After Ash lost to Tobias v2 when he was at the top 16, and when Iris stayed at Unova, but Cilan goes with Ash to Kanto to see Ash's Pokemon and friends and family, Misty goes to Pallet to say hello. Cilan meets Misty, and Ash also says hello. After that, Misty says she wants to talk with Ash very quickly. Misty then tells Ash that, sometime when Ash was at Hearthome, Misty's sisters returned. Misty then travels to Sinnoh to spy on Ash to see what he was doing. AKA, she went on multiple disguises, like a Galatic Grunt, a normal person, and more. Misty says she just wanted to travel again with Ash for some unknown reason. Ash then says that she could have joined up with him in the first place! After that, Ash goes with Misty and Cilan to the next region.

EDIT 2: Due to me looking at the Pokeshipping thread, I have decided that Ash and Misty confess their feelings while talking. I just like Pokeshipping for some reason.

Last edited:
An episode where the gang end up at a power metal concert...

Starring:
Mewtwo - lead vocals
Lugia - backup vocals
Entei - backup vocals
Pikachu - guitars
Pansage - gutars
Snivy - drums

There have been murders going on and the gang finds out the cause behind them is Brock!!! And his accomplice is Cress, cause he's sick of not getting enough screentime.

Or maybe Brock secretly joined Team Plasma and Ash is shocked by this confession.:-D

Yeah, I know. Weird.:spin:

The Emolga meat thing in the Caption thread made me wonder about meat in the Pokemon World. So an episode where we learn about such a thing would be pretty funny (well, if not morbid).

For some reason, I want to see an episode where Ash falls down a flight of stairs. Nothing special happens in the episode; he's just falling until the episode ends...yeah.

OMIGOD.
In the beginning of the episode, Ash mysteriously matures like he was naturally meant to - he's now 14/ 15. Misty, May, Dawn, Iris and Gary all have a SSBB brawl type thing over Ash. Then Dento comes in and smashes them all. Ash and Dento confess to one another. Dento teaches Ash about what it truly feels and means to be "mature", and Ash, of course, is a fast learner.

………

……………

A girl can dream, can't she? A girl can dream…

Misty, May, and Dawn meet up the Ash again, and they all have their bikes. They then proceed to repeatedly run over Pikachu with them while Ash, Iris, and Cilan watch contently.

If the writers wanted to mess with everyone's mind:

Throughout one whole ep, there is no Cilan and Brock is in his place. There is no acknowledgement of the change, and everyone acts like Brock was there all along. In the next ep Cilan is back and everything is normal.

We SEE Porygon, Porygon2, and Porygon-Z used in the plot (not a cameo)

no flashing screens this time

Cilan meets his new connoisseur rival: Reggie! And then various shipping hints/evidence between the two occurs, making me a happy fangirl. XD

Back
Top Bottom