• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crack Episode Ideas

What if Pokemon decided to make a skit episode that would be like MAD or SNL? Can you imagine the hilarious randomness?

An episode where Cilan spikes his cooking with laxatives and serves it to the rest of the group.

I got one where Cilan explains HSOWA (Hot Skitty on Wailord Action) to Ash and Iris.

An episode where Tranquill is depressed and feeling lonely for being ignored by Ash for all this time. She acts out by trying to flee away. Ash then realizes how significant she is as she was the first Pokemon he caught in Unova. They share moments and at the end she evolves and reunites with Ash. Swadloon can be included aswell.

Morrison appears as a team rocket admin who is trying to capture a bunch of Hydreigon.

I got one for Shinneth: A Best Wishes episode that is actually intelligent, clever and overall entertaining through and through for him with NO BW's usual BS. And for the icing on the cake: Iris actually doing something other than speaking that catchphrase-that-should-never-be-mentioned.

-An episode where Ursula and Dawn try to get Iris and Georgia respectively to their side and bring two against each other. Georgia and Iris will be horrified when they try to physically beat each other after failing to use them for the fight, and will declare peace with each other so each other. Then they end up being girlfriends.

-A genderbending episode where Ursula and Dawn are bishonen rich boys, Zoey is a muscular, disturbingly intimate macho guy, Stephan is a really girly girl who is too close to Ash, who does NOT look like his Ashley look but is even more tomboyish than Georgia. Georgia, on the other hand, would be a badass, psychopathic biker whereas Iris would be a gangsta. Misty would be still creeping up to Ash, so would Burgundy for Cilan.

Drayden and Brandon would still be male however.

It will be revealed in the end however this is nothing more than a fanfic by Piplup and Oshawott.

-Ursula and Princess Salvia tries to bring TRio to their roots, with using their Jessielina merchandise and the outfit Jessie left at Lake Verity Contest Hall. This will fail, until they bring Burgundy and Cilan start reprising the original motto. With that, they will completely fail, as such Ash and co. blasts them off, but they end up using their jetpacks halfway, regaining their balance.

-Burgundy opens up her own Sommelier shop. Lacking any actual Sommeliers, she calls Georgia, Bianca and Iris to do maid work. Chili, disturbed by their popularity, orders Cress to find more bishonens to wear waiter outfits. Eventually, each sides run out of people to hire, as such they start competing with their food and talents, but eventually end up burning down their kitchens as each side gave the control to someone compeletely incompetent, as such episode ends with both end up becoming toilet scrubbers of Caitlin's massive house, which has 42 different toilets, not including the ones for each Pokémon in the house.

-An episode where Georgia stalks Brianna for her newly evolved Flygon. The whole things plays like a serial killer movie.

-An episode where Burgundy and Salvia try to teach Ursula how to swim, while she refuses, preferring to sand bath to keep her beauty.

-An episode where Ursula becomes Iris' "drill ojou-sama".

-An episode where Paul and Georgia end up having to learn how to synchronise with each other, matching outfits and everything(because you know, their Japanese names...)

etc. etc. +1 post count. I'm not really good at this stuff.

This is probably going to sound like a...strange idea, but here it goes:
An episode where Ash and his male friends and male rivals dance to "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO.

The B2W2 saga has just started, and Ash, Iris, Cilan and Trip are going to Nuvema town for some reason. When they get there, they find that the entire town has been frozen over. Trip begs Ash and co to help save his family and friends, but as payback for being such a douche, they just walk away.

An episode where Ash gets a complete lifestyle makeover, and now looks and acts like Duke Devlin, and gains his Abridged theme music.

An episode where Ash gets a complete lifestyle makeover, and now looks and acts like Duke Devlin, and gains his Abridged theme music.

"And now that my makeover is complete, we can all try my new game, Pokemon On A Roll! You start by rolling six dice with pictures of different Pokemon on each face."

"So it's just like Yahtzee."

"Then, you choose dice to save and reroll the others, aiming to get particular combinations of die rolls!"

"The player who achieves the greatest number of combinations at the end of the game is the winner!"

"Hey, stop it! My game is nothing like Yahtzee!"

"Prove it then."

"... My game has Pokemon."

-------

Here's my idea for an episode. Ash and co. reach a Pokemon ranch somewhere in the Unova countryside. Ash is determined to catch new and varied types of Pokemon, but to his dismay every time he tries large herds of Bouffalant get in the way of his Pokeball throws! Hilarity ensues. Ash and friends comment that it is odd the ranch Warden isn't carrying any firearms, but are glad about the fact because they feel this will probably make their adventures more child-friendly. Everyone relaxes under the stars and gets ready for their next big journey.

An episode where a huge time paradox happens because of the fact that Ash never met Dawn but then met Dawn, became weaker, and lots of pre-BW stuff. Then S2 starts, and the paradox ends. Then Ash loses against Tobias.

THE END

An episode where Brock comes to Unova to see Ash, and then sees Cilan sort of taking his place. Then Brock cooks food for the group and puts poison in Cilan's food. But it turns out he served the wrong plate to Ash, and Ash ended up eating the poisoned dish.

Back
Top Bottom