• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crack Pairings - A discussion

<3 that too also if it's strange (but but... Giovanni/Domino ;_;!)
Does it have a name?
I'm more for the slash pairings XD

Agatha x Bertha

Idk what the ship name for this is but it seems crack enough.

Max x Oak

=)

Crackpairing:

Ethan/Silver.

Or

Ash/Lyra

And

Cynthia/Ash/Dawn. (Cynthia is a closet pedo.)

The last one is a huge crackpairing. I'ed call it
Paedoshipping.

Last edited:
Crackpairing:

Ethan/Silver.

Or

Ash/Lyra

And

Cynthia/Ash/Dawn. (Cynthia is a closet pedo.)

The last one is a huge crackpairing. I'ed call it
Paedoshipping.

Actually, Ethan/Silver and Ash/Lyra are both pairings with solid evidence in their favor, and Cynthia/Ash/Dawn have all met, so none of those are really that crack =)

Actually, a good pedophilic crack shipping w/ Cynthia is:

Youngster Joey x Cynthia x Garchomp x Rattatta

It shall be called TopPercentagePaedophileShipping (NevertobeseenShipping + ChampChompShipping + Epic), because Cynthia's Garchomp has Perfect IV's, and we all know about Youngster Joey's Ratttatta. Plus, Cynthia is a pedophile.

Also:

Steven Stone x Marijuana x Precious Rocks

I'm calling it Steven'sStonedShipping. No explanation should be needed.

Also:

Gary Oak x Dawn x Cynthia x Ariana x Misty x May x Gardevoir x Flannery x Lorelei x Jupiter x Mars x Whitney x Maylene x Gardenia x Agatha x Bertha x Janine x Clair x Tate and Liza x Sabrina x Lyra

I call it GaryMofoOakShipping!

Last edited:
Also:

Gary Oak x Dawn x Cynthia x Ariana x Misty x May x Gardevoir x Flannery x Lorelei x Jupiter x Mars x Whitney x Maylene x Gardenia x Agatha x Bertha x Janine x Clair x Tate and Liza x Sabrina x Lyra

*Hands you a free Internet*
Sigging that, btw.

^^
Sweet.

Also:

Brock x Anything that moves

I call it GiggityGiggityGooShipping

And:

Every Officer Jenny x Every Nurse Joy

I call it CloneWarsShipping

Finally:

Professor Oak x Cynthia x All human beings between the ages of 5 and 13

I call it PedobearDominationShipping

Last edited:
I ship game!Silver/Paul/game!Gold.

Also ladySilver/ladyGold/sekritlyaladyRed/girlGreen. Curse you, Pokedressing, giving me all of these crack ideas.

Also Ensine/Suicune, but that could be counted as canon.

That's a sexy shipping you got there.
But your forgetting Ash/Red.

and here is a insane one..

Jessie x James x Meowth x All the pokemon they ever had.

Someone make a name for that.

How did people decide that if the characters have met, somehow it isn't a crack pairing? There's a big difference between "crack" and "nevermet", even though the two may overlap.

Maylene x Reggie x Whitney.

Had a discussion with a friend a couple of days ago about this scenario. Basically Maylene already crushes hard on Reggie and is too shy to express it, then just as she's almost ready to confess, along comes Whitney who randomly comes to Sinnoh to try out Contests (like anime!Jasmine did), coincidentally has history with Reggie back when he was a trainer, and is completely ga-ga for him when they cross paths.

Then, uh. Maylene gets jealous and challenges Whitney to a battle. And since Maylene's a Fighting-type expert versus Whitney's Normal-type, she slaughters Whitney's team and that causes Whitney to cry and develop a victim complex where she just... clings to Reggie, and of course he'll just sympathize because he's a nice guy. And Maylene's PO'ed since her victory pretty much backfired on her. But Reggie's still a derp and has no idea two girls are fighting over him. Two pink-haired girls, no less.

Wonder if there's a name for that ship.

My favs:

AbsoluteControlShipping: Gio/Cyrus. Dunno why. And I don't know who should be the seme in this one.

TBHShipping: Cyrus/Jupiter. Not as cracky as most, but I quite like it.

MizuhikiShipping: Cyrus/Cynthia. Same as TBH. Probly my favorite ship.

BashouShipping: (I think that's the name) Cyrus/Volkner. Because I can.

And it doesn't have a name, but I think that Cyrus/Miku Hatsune would make a cute crack pair. Or at least friends with a slightly odd relationship.

There's some more (Without Cyrus) but I can't think of them atm.

Actually, a good pedophilic crack shipping w/ Cynthia is:

Youngster Joey x Cynthia x Garchomp x Rattatta

It shall be called TopPercentagePaedophileShipping (NevertobeseenShipping + ChampChompShipping + Epic), because Cynthia's Garchomp has Perfect IV's, and we all know about Youngster Joey's Ratttatta. Plus, Cynthia is a pedophile.

Also:

Steven Stone x Marijuana x Precious Rocks

I'm calling it Steven'sStonedShipping. No explanation should be needed.

Also:

Tate is a he...

MayxThomas the Tank Engine.

Trolling aside, Youngster JoeyX Camper Dick. Topedit shipping.

Paul X Gary Cheerleader E.
Flatjerkshipping.

Duplica X Shingo. CotWin Shipping.

Bug Maniac Class X Cynthia.
Masquchomp Shipping.

Haunter x ... Anything ever concieved as existing ever existing in any universe. 1nightVerse shipping.

SHIPSHIPPING

Ash's ship to Hoenn:

hoennship.png

and

Ash's ship to Sinnoh:

sinnohship.png

OBVIOUSLY they wanna dock in each other's bays, ifyouknowwhatimean!
eyebrows.gif

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom