• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Craft your own Sync Pair

RK9

Reaction score
Welcome to the craft your own Sync Pair thread, where, as the title says, you can craft up your own Sync pairs! This could be canon trainers and Pokémon pairings, your own player character or anything else! Don't worry too much about viability of the pair, it's just for fun, after all!

Red (Adventures) and Poliwrath
Fighting-type, 5-stars
Tech Pair
Dynamic Punch (3-bar) (Able to inflict Confusion status).
Hypnosis (2-bar)
Surf (3-bar)
Try this! 2/2 (Boosts Accuracy and Attack by 2 stages each.)

Sync Move: World-Renowned Fighter Superpower

Passive skills:
Go Viral 9
Staggering 7
Hostile Environment 9

The Team Dim Sun commanders from Pokémon Rangers: Shadows of Almia would make great choices for 4-star Sync Pairs! I envision Ice & Froslass, Heath & Electivire, and Lavana & Magmortar. Ice’s signature trainer move could have something about noobs in the name, since he calls the player a noob repeatedly. “Don’t Be a Noob?” Blake Hall could be a 5-star Sync Pair with Darkrai, Kincaid could be paired with Gliscor or Drapion, and Hall’s lackey, Wheeler, could be a 3-star Sync Pair with Bidoof, since he sics a whole horde of Bidoof on the player in the late game for what’s practically a joke capture.

I have a more specific idea for one of my favorite core series characters, Molayne. He could be in a Tech Sync Pair with either Klefki or Magnezone (at least I hope he’s paired with one of them rather than A-Dugtrio), and his Pokémon’s attacks could be Metal Sound, Thunder Wave, and Flash Cannon. Metal Sound could make him like a Special Defense-lowering counterpart to Nanu!

I already look forward to Nessa being released someday, most likely paired with Drednaw. But imagine she also gets a Sygna Suit version somewhere down the line with Barraskewda as her partner :lapras: Same with Opal and Galarian Weezing, tbh.

Green (Adventures) and Scizor
Steel-type, 5-star
Tech Pair
Bullet Punch (Quick move. 3 uses.)
Steel Wing (2 gauge move. Chance to increase defense.)
It's up to you! ( Refreshes the number of times the user can use its quick moves by three. Raises power on quick moves by 50 percent.)
Focus Energy (1 gauge. Increases Pokémon's Critical Hit ratio by 2.)

Sync Move:
Legendary Trainer Iron Head

Passive Skills:
Steady Aim
Critical Strike
Stoic

Mobile games are things I don't care about, but uh... Based on... semi-gathered info...

Cara Liss = Dracovish
Cara Liss (Sygna Suit) = Arctozolt.
Sync Move: Half'a Predator Fishious Rend
Sync Move Alt: Pair'avian Bolt Beak

Blue (Adventures) and Wigglytuff
Fairy-type, 5-star
Strike pair
Dazzling Gleam
X-Sp.Atk
Hyper Voice
Tee Hee!~ (Boosts Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages. Speed by 1 stage.) 2/2

Sync Move:
Quick-witted Dazzling Gleam

Passives:
Move Gauge Refresh
Dauntless
Indomitable

Miror B. & Ludicolo
Water-type, 4*, weakness: Poison
Tech

Moves:
-Leech Seed
-Muddy Water
-Waterfall
-Fuhohohoho! (Increases Speed and evasiveness by 2 stages each, increases accuracy by 1 stage) 2/2

Sync Move: Elegant Hydro Pump Dance

Passives:
-Haste
-Master Healer 2
-Aggravation 1

Last edited:
Miror B. & Ludicolo
Water-type, 4*, weakness: Poison
Tech

Moves:
-Leech Seed
-Muddy Water
-Waterfall
-Fuhohohoho! (Increases Speed and evasiveness by 2 stages each, increases accuracy by 1 stage) 2/2

Sync Move: Elegant Hydro Pump Dance

Passives:
-Haste
-Master Healer 2
-Aggravation 1

Yoooooooo. Now that's someone I definitely want to see in the game.

Nessa and Drednaw, Lenora and Watchog, Milo and Eldegoss, Kabu and Centiskorch, Ghetsis and Hydreigon, N and Reshiram, Lysandre and Pyroar, Archie and Sharpedo, Maxie and Camerupt, Piers and Obstagoon, Gloria and Scorbunny, Hop and Wooloo

Back
Top Bottom